Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Car Paint Faded (Mazda)?

Hello


I have 1992 Mazda 626 (Blueish Greenish in colour)


AND ALL THE PAINT IS FADED


The car is a great car runs fantastic but it looks so friggen bad!!!


I live in NSW/ACT Australia


I was wondering if anyone knew how much it would cost me to get the car sprayed or some other alternative option i can do about the paint.





any other help would be appreciated


Thank youCar Paint Faded (Mazda)?
It isn't worth it. Just try some Nufinish and drive it around until the wheels fall off.


Noone expects an 18 year old Mazda to look nice, anyways.Car Paint Faded (Mazda)?
if you have the time to do it yourself you can use a rubbing compound with a power buffer and use lighter and lighter grit till you get a smooth finish. then polish and wax and your good. or take your car to a detailer and ask what they would charge to ';cut'; your paint which will take off the oxidized layers and take it down to a like new look. its cheaper then repainting thats for sure
dude, I have the exact same problem with my 1996 mazda millenia in florida, usa. the car runs like a champ but the paint is toast. It's black so I just sanded and repainted the parts that looked really bad. It still looks crap but not totally crap like before.

No comments:

Post a Comment