Saturday, March 13, 2010

Price to paint car scratches?

i own a blue bmw 330i 2002, around how much will it cost to get my car painted? i dont want to get the whole car painted..just some scratches in the front..and a little paint came off my doorr..Price to paint car scratches?
Under $20 if you do it yourself, get some nail polish (nail polish comes in every color imaginable) get it in the same shade as your car and touch up the small ones, for the bigger ones, get the auto paint in the color and do it yourself.Price to paint car scratches?
My website actually shows me doing this to a front panel on my 1986 Honda Civic. It is the same method of painting for Ferraris, Lambos, and Lotuses. I eventually did my own 1965 Lotus Elan this same way. PERFECT pro results see http://www.easypaintyourcar.co鈥?/a>

Report Abuse



I REALLY DEPENDS WHERE U GO IF U GET A SUCKY JPB THEM IT WILL COST LESS BUT I WOULDN'T ADVISE THIS EATHER WAY U GO IT'S GOING TO COST U ALOT
depending on how large the scratched surface and how badly it is scratched you can do it your self with spray paint if it is medium a paint pen if it is a few tiny scratches and a local paint shop if it is like the entire half of a car that needs repainting
you can figure $200-300 a panel at a good body shop(dont bring it to maaco)
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment