Saturday, March 13, 2010

My paint is starting to peel really bad on my car, is there something i can buy to stop it. and make it better?

2000 Honda Civic Coupe 2dr. Red.My paint is starting to peel really bad on my car, is there something i can buy to stop it. and make it better?
i bet it,s the clear coat, just like my car. you can,t stop it. all you can do is take the clear coat off and paint it.My paint is starting to peel really bad on my car, is there something i can buy to stop it. and make it better?
Unfortunately the only answer in this case is to have the car repainted. You can have this done for anywhere from about $600 to $2000 dollars. A low end paint job won't necessarily be a bad job, but it will not last as long as a more expensive job. It you plan on keeping to car for any length of time I would suggest that you spend a little more money and get a better paint job.
Nope, nothing can be done, either no good primer was put as the base or this car has been repaired before and they painted it incorrectly. You need to have the car stripped and repainted unfortuantely:) Good luck.
A new paint job

No comments:

Post a Comment