Tuesday, March 16, 2010

About Honda car paint...?




I have small scratches on my 2008 Civic bumper, and the paint came off and some areas are peeling. My uncle says that there is no point in repainting with that touch up paint stuff because the bumper is made of plastic and the paint will not bond as well, and that I should leave it because plastic will not rust...is this true? Should I just leave it?About Honda car paint...?
I would Either Paint the whole bumper or leave it like it is ,


That's why is called BumperAbout Honda car paint...?
there are places that will paint bumpers.
The cheap way is to get a can of clearcoat at a parts store and spray a thin layer on it to prevent it from getting worse. The paint has to have a flex additive, so your uncle is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment