Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I have paint on the side of my new car and i think it is from new road markings?

My car is navy metalick and this is white spots if it is from road marking how can i remove it safly can any one help or what should i useI have paint on the side of my new car and i think it is from new road markings?
Don't remove it yourself! Take pictures of it as evidence, and contact the local council. They should clean up the damage.I have paint on the side of my new car and i think it is from new road markings?
i would say go to your local halfords store who will be able to advise the best course of action, but other than that some thing like tar remover will be just as good. hope this helps
White spirit normally does the trick, but the sooner you do it the better.
use a mothers clay bar





25 year detailer
Apparently you can actually wash it off as it will peel (I have 2 friends who work in the business)


You should only have gotten paint from the road markings if you were right next to the painter as he was laying the paint down though as once down it does not splatter :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment