Tuesday, March 16, 2010

i want to paint my car two tone blue and orange but i want to see it first 1984 cheverolet el camino?

Try it on an old fender or a peice of scrap. That's what I would do before I commit so you don't puke or hate yourself. Then hold it up to the car and visualize it. Ask yourself if you like it. I would definately do that, before I do all that work. i want to paint my car two tone blue and orange but i want to see it first 1984 cheverolet el camino?
It would look something like this. I photoshoped a color on it.





http://muninworks.com/delete_me/car.jpg





(Blue and Orange are contrasting colors and not very pleasant to look at)





(edit) Except for ';Da Bears'; i want to paint my car two tone blue and orange but i want to see it first 1984 cheverolet el camino?
cool job by MG and his photoshop. He gets best answer! go with a darker blue. Chicago BEars are Blue and orange. Very good colors
blue and orange dont mix, plz dont do it to a el camino.

No comments:

Post a Comment