Tuesday, March 16, 2010

White paint on car? How do I get off?

What could I use to get some white paint off of a car, it is coming off when I scrape it with a penny.White paint on car? How do I get off?
Get a clay bar and get to work, will take the over spray off and leave your finish unharmed.White paint on car? How do I get off?
';Mother's California clay bar'; and LOTZ of elbow grease! it will leave your paint in better condition than you have ever seen!





After giving the entire body a good clay polish, follow it up with a coating of high tech Polymer or Teflon based polish to protect the finish from future attacks from the painters, birds, tree sap and other assorted forms of fallout which assault your pretty metal.
Use some light polishing compound followed by a good quality wax. I have done this several times.

No comments:

Post a Comment