Saturday, March 13, 2010

*******^(%^%%(^ I wanna paint my car!!!!! IS MAACO ANY GOOD?

i have a 2000 honda crv...what color should i paint it





i've looked into maaco, it seems sorta like a good deal, the base package, but is the paint good or junk?*******^(%^%%(^ I wanna paint my car!!!!! IS MAACO ANY GOOD?
Go with the better package MAACO has. It will be well worth it!! I had my tailgate repainted due to a vandal keying it. MAACO did a great job. The shop was is Billings MT. Depending on what color you choose just remember--If you change the color of your car it costs more because of the extra time it takes to repaint the inner door jams and trunk lid etc. If you stay with the same color you can use the money you save to get the better paint package. Food for thought. Unless the car is a puke green or baby kaka yellow. I've always liked candy apple red. I just got a 2008 Mustang Gt in that color and it's the same as the (red) more like maroon on a Dr. Pepper can.. ZOOM ZOOM!! GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment