Thursday, March 11, 2010

My friend and her brother painted their parents new car with house paint...?

This was when they were little. Did anyone do anything as bad as this to their parents, when you were a kid?My friend and her brother painted their parents new car with house paint...?
I don't consider it ';bad';. But no I didn't do it buy my sister and my nephew painred my bicycle and themselves with housepaint. It was so funny we got photos of them in action.My friend and her brother painted their parents new car with house paint...?
I cut the hair on my barbie and buried them when ever my dad got me one. I dislike him to this day.
lol thats funny, ummm i cant say that i have, i was sheltered
My sister tried to shave with toothpaste, when she was about nine.
I painted my dad's boat with axle grease.
Ate poisonous button mushrooms in the backyard when I was 3... My mom gave me ipecac syrup in a cup of milk, and sat me in the high chair so I had to throw up all on the tray. I still don't like raw mushrooms... I remember it so well, even now. Saw them in the grass thru the patio door and snuck out to eat them. My mom came running out and grabbed me, but I'd already eaten quite a few.
When my brother and I were younger, we swept up the trash on the yard. We decided to burn it, but we puty it too close to one of the bedrooms. My aunty found out and she told my dad. That night, we both got spanked, but I got the worst of it because I was the eldest. Let me tell you ... I got spanked so hard that I could not sit for days!!! Makes me laugh everytime I think about it!!!
Burnt the house down !!
never did anything that stupid to parents
no only i rode my fathers bike and fell and came the bike was wrecked
Um, not that I know of. So I guessin' no.

No comments:

Post a Comment