Saturday, March 13, 2010

I've seen lots of car paint smeared on ATMs but never seen one hit, have you seen someone scrape one before?

What have you seen happen at the ATMs, or were you the one that it happened to?I've seen lots of car paint smeared on ATMs but never seen one hit, have you seen someone scrape one before?
I did, just moments after I was thinking how good I was at getting so close without hitting them!I've seen lots of car paint smeared on ATMs but never seen one hit, have you seen someone scrape one before?
we dont have drive thru atm's here =(


but we have drive thru liquor stores =)
No, but I've come very close!!!!
the atm machine is responsible for my broken mirror
i didnt know they were drive-thru's!
I knocked off my mirror for getting to close....didn't scrap any paint
I've done that

No comments:

Post a Comment