Thursday, March 11, 2010

I left a plastic bag on my car in the sun and now it has an imprint in the paint How do u get this off?

you are going to have to buff it out. the marks are in the clear coat of the paint. but be very careful when you do this because you can burn the paint. if you dont feel comfortable doing so get a pro detailer to do it.I left a plastic bag on my car in the sun and now it has an imprint in the paint How do u get this off?
Maybe a little alcohol will do the trick :)





It worked like a charm for my kitchen counter, when the ink transferred from a plastic bag and another time, from a receipt, to the tile, and would not come out. A little smidge of alcohol took it right off, with almost no work. I had previously soaked and scrubbed and tried everything.I left a plastic bag on my car in the sun and now it has an imprint in the paint How do u get this off?
sand paper and or buffing it out
Try to wash it and wax it...it should come out or fade
try white compound//then wax

1 comment:

  1. we've got just an appropriate automobile cover for you. Our precisely tailored car cowl will ensure you have got the best equipped automobile cover while our meticulously engineered, maximum advanced fabric will make sure your car receives overall safety from elements. mr2 car covers

    ReplyDelete