Thursday, March 11, 2010

***^^^^^^^What color should i paint my CAR?

I have a green 2000 Honda CRV and i think the color is ugly, what would be a good color to paint it?





i wanna get it painted at Maaco, but i'm confused with their different paint packages, any suggestions.....which one is most similiar to the one car manufactorers use?***^^^^^^^What color should i paint my CAR?
Hot pink! Just kidding.***^^^^^^^What color should i paint my CAR?
Honda CRV looks good in Maroon color ... it is my suggestion.
When you change the color of your vehicle you will have issues to deal with such as door jambs and tailgate openings... these will required painting also.... Maaco will lure you in with the nice price until you find out that it is for the most basic of paint jobs..... pick thru the color charts and see what strikes your fancy....good luck
I like color Silver Grey
go to like car domain and check out honda CRVs till you see a paint job you like. Need that candy paint!
DON'T GO TO MACCO!!! I know for most people the price looks nice, but you get what you pay for. One package is for like $300, or something. I have worked at a body shop, and $300 wont get half the job done right. On average, after labor, repainting a car cost about $1,100-1,400. Honda paint isnt that cheap either. Save up and get the job done right.
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment