Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Poll: What colour would you suggest I paint my car?

http://www.ulrikmoerk.dk/California/slid…





Its the blue Jeep in the back?Poll: What colour would you suggest I paint my car?
I would keep it as it is. The only other colour that come to mind is black.





You get a star off me for putting the ';u'; on colour lolPoll: What colour would you suggest I paint my car?
Well did you know that in some states you have to apply to the state to legally change the factory color of an auto? Paint it whatever color you like. Make yourself happy I like the blue. If there is a color listed on its title is how you know to apply. Happy holidays!
I think red or black..either works out..


http://www.greenvilledailyphoto.com/wp-c…





http://www.greenvilledailyphoto.com/wp-c…
woah at first i thought it was the sparkly green one...i was like...woah.


maybe yellow?i love yellow.


but i like the blue.
Black Cherry *but why take a picture of a green tin can with yellow police tape across the front and claim the nice Jeep in the background?*
I think its already a pretty color but theres a certain color i've always liked it was like a goldish mustard type
Camouflage





SteveC
Omg...is that even a machine? Sorry but I don't really have a thing for green...I think a shimmery dark grey would look great.
I think you should paint it yellow.
You should paint it Pepto pink.
Navy Blue
Pink


then shower it in glitter


you will be top of the town
Pink
Burple
the color of your teeth
a black would go nicely or a silver/grey


good luck
black %26amp; red
wow..


black?

No comments:

Post a Comment