Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Car paint job needed- but not for car- crazy question?

This Q is for people that perform paint jobs on cars OR for pole dance professionals!!


I bought a very expensive dance pole. It is made of chrome finish stainless steel. It is way too slick for use. I should have bought a brass finish and thought of selling my pole and buying another...but honestly who would buy a used pole. So my other option it to have a non slip finish applied to my less than 1 yr old stainless steel pole. Thought came to mind- car paint job. Car painters- can you apply any sort of non slick paint, primer, or the like to a 7 foot tall stainless steel pole? Think outside the box for this one- can it be done? Would it last for a year, for ever? Would it stick to chrome? Would it be less than buying a new pole- ha ha not worth it if it is very costly.


And hilarious Q- what would the maco man say if I came in with a dance pole!!


Any and all ideas welcome.Car paint job needed- but not for car- crazy question?
see if you can sell it like on ebay or craigslist.org. If not then maybe scuff up the pole the an abrasive wired wheel and then maybe wax it.





To have it painted, they will scuff it also in order for the paint to stick. I would scuff it and leave the dull finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment