Thursday, March 11, 2010

Should I paint my house/car/laptop/bedroom/dog orange to match my TC badge?

Well my parent house, I don't think my landlord would be too happy if I painted his house orange!








FQ- How many goals will Gerrard and Torres between them today?Should I paint my house/car/laptop/bedroom/dog orange to match my TC badge?
You didnt read the Yahoo rules and regulations and terms and conditions, when you got your TC badge did you? ..... you HAVE to paint your house orange, its in the rules!! ;-)





Look heres mine .....





http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/TEE18鈥?/a>





and the dog !! ...........





http://dearada.typepad.com/dear_ada/imag鈥?/a>








FQ : 2 goalsShould I paint my house/car/laptop/bedroom/dog orange to match my TC badge?
Yes but watch out for small troll figures at the end of your garden with bows and arrows aiming for your windows lol....... just don't pop your head out at any time...
Don't bother, you may find it's gone as soon as you've had it.








';Yahoo giveth, and Yahoo taketh away';
You know the saying....





';The future is Orange';....so why not....





FQ...0....





LMAO...about the dog....nice one...
I think you should :)





FQ. 1
AHahaha. That is OCD mate!


U need help :p

No comments:

Post a Comment