Sunday, March 7, 2010

I want to strip paint from a car, or rust the surface, slowly.?

I want to use something hopefully clear and unnoticeable at first glance to ';send a message'; to a bunch of guys who harass me constantly. I was thinking something like, ';Don't f*** with me,'; etc. I want it to take a couple days, if possible. No, I don't want to use bologna or anything like that. Think ';subtle.'; I may be a sh**-head punk, but I'm a classy sh**-head punk. Can anyone help me? I want to strip paint from a car, or rust the surface, slowly.?
Dude.





Get a product called 'Aircraft Skin Remover'.





It's sky blue and looks like hair gel but when you spread it or wipe it on something, it's clear and takes on the color of whatever it's sitting on.





It comes in 2 and 4 litre jugs and it's kinda pricey but it works. Where I live, it's sold at a store chain called Auto Electric, but call around. I guarantee you can find it somewhere where you live.





It will strip the paint from ANYTHING. It literally soaks the paint up.. then you rinse it or wipe it off. It's SICK :D





If you brush it onto a car fender, or rim or any painted surface... and the next time someone brushes against it... it will be bare, shiny metal.





You can literally peel the paint off.. like skin.





But don't get it on your hands or skin AT ALL. You won't feel it at first, but give it ten seconds and your skin will burn like it has never burned before. The only thing you can do is wipe it off quickly with a dry cloth.. then rinse with cold water..





Therefore, I'd be careful that you don't get sued.





If you took a small paint brush and painted something $#!tty or draw a picture of a c0ck on the back of their car, they probably wouldn't notice... until the next time it rained... ahahahahaha..





It's genius. And I've always wanted to do it to someone.. but noone has ever pissed me off badly enough to deserve it....





So ya.... I think it's like $80 Canadian for a 4liter jug... and that's punk as FUC#.





p.s. If you pull this off... and send me pictures, I will give you all props for all time. I might even pay for half of the skin remover. Word is bond.I want to strip paint from a car, or rust the surface, slowly.?
Repent to God for your sins, Ask Jesus to live in your heart, and live a changed life. You will have then dealt with this issue at hand and all others as well.


God Bless you...

No comments:

Post a Comment