Thursday, March 4, 2010

I went to the Mercedes dealership and they offered me Auto Armor paint protection for my car. ?

Does anyone know anything about this? Is there some way to purchase this at a location other than the dealership? The dealership was charging $1500. Thank youI went to the Mercedes dealership and they offered me Auto Armor paint protection for my car. ?
What do you need that for. Your car already has it. It is called clear coat and it is applied when they paint the car at the factory. The dealer is ripping you $1500.00 or a glorified wax job. Lexus dealers do it for $300-$390 which means you can probably do it yourself for about $ 50.00





And if it is so good, why do you have to reapply it every six months. Any good quality car wax does exactly the same job.I went to the Mercedes dealership and they offered me Auto Armor paint protection for my car. ?
i don't really think you need it. they just want you to pay more.





plus, mercedes paint usually lasts very long...my friend has a mercedes from the 80's with still perfect paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment