Sunday, March 7, 2010

Where's the best place to get my car painted?

I have a Chrysler Sebring Convertible, I'm looking to get it re-painted because of some major key scratches. I really wouldn't need an all over paint job, and am limited in money. I'm not looking to spend more than $4-500. I live in Wisconsin and don't have many options, I'm just kind of looking for either a cheap but good all over job, or somewhere that can cover the scratches for cheap. Any help is appreciated!Where's the best place to get my car painted?
I've had 3 cars painted at http://www.maaco.com and I recommend them to you. They are franchised meaning each location is privately owned. So you can ask around how that Maaco location is treating its customers.





http://www.maaco.com/StoreFinder.aspx?Zi鈥?/a>Where's the best place to get my car painted?
you might get your scratches touched-up for 4 or 5 hundred but you won't get any kind of a decent paint job for that price, your looking at 4 or 5 thousand for a nice paint job that you can be proud of, maaco paint jobs last about 2 yrs. if your lucky before they start peeling off, just remember, when it comes to paint you get what you pay for.
If you car for your car, you will not go to any of the 1-day painting places. I would recommend going to a reputable auto body shop for an estimate.
Lowe's

No comments:

Post a Comment