Thursday, March 4, 2010

Car & Paint question..?

Would it hurt to paint my brake calipers??





I have red brembo brake calipers on my car.. They're a little scratched and I want to make them look nice again..





This is a stupid question but it is a question that I would like an answer for.. Thanks.Car %26amp; Paint question..?
Won't hurt them. Just don't get paint on your rotors or brake pads. Spray them down with brake cleaner first so the paint will stick better.Car %26amp; Paint question..?
no not at all, i did it also on my car just try not to get paint on the pads.
No not at all,everyone is doing it even the car manufactures,you just can not bye spray paint,I would say bye a good paint but also some thing like a clear coat to keep it looking,and you just have to hit it with some soap and a spung
as long as you don't paint the pads, rotors, or the slides, you are good...
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment