Thursday, March 4, 2010

Car --- Paint Job?

I'm opting for a paint job, although my car doesn't need it. My question is, considering my car is a coupe, and I want to retain the same color, will the price be lower? And what are somethings to avoid after a paint job?Car --- Paint Job?
im a car body sprayer and here are my honest answers,


it will be cheaper because your car is a coupe, we charge by the panel, your car has less panels. it will also be cheaper because you car has no damage and is going to stay the same colour, much less work involved. after the respray defenatly dont take your car through a car wash. it will scratch it. hand wash it only. as your cat doesnt need a respray why not just have it machine polish at the body shop this is so cheap and will look almost like its been painted new. it takes all the fine scratches out


hope this helpsCar --- Paint Job?
if you want to keep the same color and your car doesnt need a paint job dont get one that will save you alot of cash and if you decide to get one anyway some things to avoid would be; driving it before its dry, keying it, taking a baseball bat to it, getting into an accident, skimming guard rails, ramming it into trees, you get my point. My fiance does paint and body work on cars and he would probably give you the same answer

No comments:

Post a Comment