Sunday, March 7, 2010

I am having a local kid paint my car and he is doing minor body work...?

i need a rough draft of how much it is going to cost. He said he has to see it first but I just want to know how much money is a good estimate price I should be paying??? It is a 1990 cutlass surpreme and has a minor dent in the back hood.I am having a local kid paint my car and he is doing minor body work...?
500.00 and up.just the paint is about 250.00I am having a local kid paint my car and he is doing minor body work...?
I do some work on the side, but I would not touch anything for less then $1600 (no body work or doorjams)





but then again, satisfaction is guaranteed.





A good paint job takes allot of hard work and skill.





If you are just after a quick spray job and don't really care of the quality then yes, just take it to a speed shop like macco, but if you want a descent quality paint job, that is going to last more then just a couple of years, then I wouldn't trust anybody quoting you less then $1500





Reputation is the key, does this kid have a good reputation and have you seen some of his work?





in the end, you get what you pay for.
if he does it for more than 300 , iwould get another estimate somewhere else. try MAACO AUTO PAINTING its a franchise and they do economy paint jobs .

No comments:

Post a Comment