Sunday, March 7, 2010

You know where I can get my car painted?

I want to get my car painted this summer before I start school. The only thing is I only want to spend around $500-$700 on it. I live in Atlanta, GA is there anyone that knows of place that would do it for that price and do a good job?You know where I can get my car painted?
You will not get a good paint job for that price. You will find a shop that uses poor quality materials applied using poor techniques to paint your car for that price (like MAACO), but you will not get a good paint job. A paint job in that price range will look bad and will peel and fade within a year. A paint job that is at least the equivalent to a factory paint job will cost no less than $2500 and that is if the body of the car is in good condition and the color stays the same. When it comes to paint and body work, you will get what you pay for.You know where I can get my car painted?
Try Maaco paint.


They advertise for few hundred to thousand+


So it might be in your budget.
leave it on any street in L.A. and it will get painted. it wont cost you a thing

No comments:

Post a Comment