Thursday, March 4, 2010

I am looking for a car. The dealer told me the car had accident where he had to change the bumper and paint?

the hood. Based on this description do you think the engine was effected? I am buying the car from different state. Please I need professional answers.I am looking for a car. The dealer told me the car had accident where he had to change the bumper and paint?
Carfax may report an accident, but will not tell you what was damaged. The dealer is being upfront with you and disclosing the repairs that they made.





You should have any car you are considering purchasing checked my your own qualified mechanic prior to purchase, but this damage seems minorI am looking for a car. The dealer told me the car had accident where he had to change the bumper and paint?
If it was minor damage the motor is probably ok, But I would do what the first answer says and make him give you a Carfax history report on the car. If he has nothing to hide he should have no problem doing this.
do a carfax on it, but any car get hit in front may have engine problem

No comments:

Post a Comment