Thursday, March 4, 2010

I wan't a paint my car,what colour is better for my Toyota?

Toyota AE 92 cielo year 1989,full body kit,15'; rim Enkei Rpo1.I wan't a paint my car,what colour is better for my Toyota?
I would go with the original color unless you just don't like it. When you change colors, you have to paint door jambs, under hood, inside trunk, etc. Will be lots of extra bucks.I wan't a paint my car,what colour is better for my Toyota?
green... its a nice colour for toyota cars. i like toyota cars myself... they are one of my best models...
Hot Pink!





really though, just pick your favorite colour,as long as its not like snot green or mud brown then just about any colour you pick is good
white %26amp; pink
1) black- makes a hit anywhere. but you have to keep ur car spotlessly clean. makes u look hot/classy


2) blue black- makes the appearance and dirt ain't seen much. personally i recommend it.


3) silver/Grey- only if ur a family man.
how about a transparent color? that would be cool...





seriously, i think sky blue or black...
Red

No comments:

Post a Comment