Sunday, March 7, 2010

I spraid marking paint on my car to make stripes on the hood, but now i dont know how to get it off.?

it scrapes off in globs, but i dont have a big enough tool to scrape the whole hood, what type of chemicals could i use? Alcohol and water/soap, are not doing it.I spraid marking paint on my car to make stripes on the hood, but now i dont know how to get it off.?
rubbing compoundI spraid marking paint on my car to make stripes on the hood, but now i dont know how to get it off.?
There's not much you can do without damaging your paint. If it tries, then that'll be too bad I guess. And you'd have to repaint the entire hood. There are chemicals that you can use, but I believe that it will take off all the paint on wherever you apply it.





It's best if you get it professionally done to avoid having to waste more time %26amp; money.

No comments:

Post a Comment