Sunday, March 7, 2010

Is black paint on a car really as much of a hassle as I've been told?

Ummm.. I'd like to know.





Thanks. : )Is black paint on a car really as much of a hassle as I've been told?
I have a black car-Ford Focus. It's fine I guess. I wash it every few weeks just to make it look shiny.





I also recently waxed it w/cheap stuff from autozone.. huge difference.Is black paint on a car really as much of a hassle as I've been told?
Depends on where you live. It does show all and any dirt. The better the wax you use the better it looks. Where I live it's very dusty. The car stays clean for about half an hour,if I don't drive it.
if you want to keep it looking good it's a full time job, you can wash it and before your done it's dusty and for black to look good you almost have to either wax it or use a spray polish on it everytime you wash it or you will have a light haze on the paint from the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment