Sunday, March 7, 2010

Where can I buy lime green paint for a car.?

I'm lookin for a kawasaki type green for auto paint. with a price around 200-300 a gallon.Where can I buy lime green paint for a car.?
any auto paint store or NAPA can mix you the color you want.Where can I buy lime green paint for a car.?
503 655 2531 rainbow finishes in Oregon city Oregon 97045 se molalla ave.


Or industrail finishes 503 777 7234 in Portland Oregon either place


should be able to serve you. There is a company called xoicts I think it was spelled


that you can buy the green from the eclipse which was Kawasaki green


I know this as I painted my rx7 with some of it keep in mind when spraying this color


you should seal or in a sence paint the car white as this color is very very see through and does


not cover well at all
First off you have to decide if your going with urethane or acrylic enamel. Special order colors typically cost $100-$500 per QUART! You can go to your local autobody supply store and they will have dozens of color binders. You pick a color code and they'll price it for ya. FYI you can also have maaco which i believe still uses sherwin williams make you up a gallon batch.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Vibrant-L鈥?/a>





Single stage enamel, and it's cheap as hell.
your local car paint shop... bring them a paint sample and they will match it... good luck mate
google it damnit

No comments:

Post a Comment