Sunday, March 7, 2010

I want to paint my car and add rims, is there a site that lets you see your car and change its features?

tirerack.com lets you put your car model and wheels on itI want to paint my car and add rims, is there a site that lets you see your car and change its features?
go to www.wheelsforless.com it allows you to choose what car you have and lets you see what the wheels will look like on your car.I want to paint my car and add rims, is there a site that lets you see your car and change its features?
if you want to change the color to a different factory color, than tire rack for rims and paint. It will show you all the colors available for your car.
Go to WheelEnvizio.com it's the BEST! you can actually see your car as it would look like as if you were standing right next to it. REAL LIVE PICTURES.
yes but hell i dont know
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment