Thursday, March 11, 2010

What color should I paint my car?

I have a 2000 Dodge Stratus. I want to put rims on it, but they would look horrible with the color that's on it now.





http://www.ricemotors.com/auto/DealerIma鈥?/a>





It seems impossible to find a color that would look good on this car. Im thinking about just selling it, or trading it in as a down payment on a 4WD truck since thats what I really want. Help?What color should I paint my car?
I dont advise doing a color change on a car, unless it a total beater. You would be better off to find a car in a color you like. Or maybe new rims will look good on your Dodge Stratus the way it is.What color should I paint my car?
I would sell it for the down payment. A girls gotta look hot in her ride and a truck with some nice rims on it would look hot. Plus thats what you really want and like you said there really is no good color or rims to go with the stratus. But if appearances dont matter to you then just go the economical way lol and try and pimp it out as much as possible hehe....but yeah its always nice sittin in a car u feel good in and like right? well good luck :)
what ever color you like , and if it turns out that you don't like the new color trade it in
a medium shade of metallic blue, and tint the windows
GREEN!!! Woo! Just in time for St. Patricks
Titty pink.
You need to stick with a color similar to what you have now because it's difficult and expensive to repaint all the interior hood, trunk, door sill and other areas to match an entirely different color.
bright orange... and tint the windows. haha
dont paint it.. trade it for what you want...

No comments:

Post a Comment