Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What do I need to know before I install and paint a spoiler on my car??

Make Sure it fits, You have to put the spoiler on there, Mark the brackets with marker, Make sure the holes are correct. even. Put it on there and put a level to make sure its level, Fine your paint and make sure it matches, or whatever color you want. Make sure you have all the parts and screws and brackets you need. Good Luck, im putting and edit because no it'll add a little bit of weight to your car. I reccomend a Carbon fiber Spoiler, lightweight, good looking, but you cant paint it. And if someone hates you then its easy to break, but the carbon's are expensive dont get me wrong. just make sure your car's performance fits the look. dont be another one of those annoying Ricer's my Civic can out run in 2nd gear :)What do I need to know before I install and paint a spoiler on my car??
look unless you know how to paint reall good have someone paint it for you then install it yourself because if you paint it and it looks bad then i see it on the road you just be another one of those people who piss me off.What do I need to know before I install and paint a spoiler on my car??
that unless its a factory installed item you will look like an idiot
waste of money and unless you're driving 120+ mph, no noticable affect on performance
That it will make your car slower, It will dent your trunk, trash your cars resale value, you will get pulled over more often., and a good number of us will be laughing every time you drive by.





-HtJ

No comments:

Post a Comment